We happily accept commentary submissions
from readers. We do not make editorial changes we accept
or reject submissions based on whether we think it is
a good fit. We do try our best to proofread for spelling
and grammar errors.
Send your commentary as a MS Word document.
Our format guidelines are:
- PLEASE DO NOT USE THE MS WORD MARKUP FEATURE - If you do we can not use your submission.
- Avoid footnotes - Links are best
for the WWW - If you insist on notes, make them end notes, not
footnotes because they are designed to be posted at the end of each
page and on the WWW there are no page breaks in an article.
- single spaced
- left justified
- blank line between paragraphs
- do not indent paragraphs.
- please run the spell checker